Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup. Короткометражка, комедия. Режиссер: Иван Сайнс-Пардо. В ролях: Патрик Фингер. Если жизнь преподносит брокколи, закажи пиццу! Продюсер: Иван Сайнс-Пардо. 🎦 Broccoli. Broccoli is an edible green plant in the cabbage family whose large flowering head is eaten as a vegetable. Some people prefer broccoli florets, but you can eat the leaves and stems, too.
Broccoli (Brassica oleracea) is a cruciferous vegetable related to cabbage, kale, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts. These vegetables are known for their beneficial health effects. Learn about the potential benefits of Broccoli including contraindications, adverse reactions, toxicology, pharmacology and historical usage. You’re able to cook food Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. This is how you might want to make it.
Ingredients of Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup
Inside the preparing food approach a person take some important seasonings. In case presently there are some things that is certainly overlooked then the results aren’t going to be as outlined by your own expectations. To start, you may prepare some of the seasonings below.
- Prepare 3 cup of cubed peeled potatoes.
- You must have 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 cup of reduced-sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of water.
- You require 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You must have 3 cup of frozen broccoli florets.
- You must have 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of fat-free milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Minced fresh parsley.
Looking for the best Broccoli recipes? Get recipes like How to Steam Broccoli Perfectly Every Time, Roasted Broccoli with Parmesan and Broccoli Cheddar Bites from Simply Recipes. Broccoli, form of cabbage, of the mustard family, grown for its edible flower buds and stalk. Native to the eastern Mediterranean and Asia Minor, broccoli was cultivated in ancient Rome.
Instructions of Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup
To acquire perfect final results, you need to continue with the preparing food recommendations having the examples below Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup appropriately
- In a large saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stir in broccoli; return to a boil..
- In a small bowl, whisk flour and milk until smooth; stir into soup. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; cool slightly..
- Process in batches in a blender until smooth. Return to pan; heat through. Sprinkle servings with cheese and parsley. Yield: 3 servings..
Broccoli and Beyond Botanical name: Brassica oleracea var. italica. Do you still make the same face you did as a child when presented with a plate of broccoli? Broccoli nutrition is rich in dietary fiber, minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and phytochemicals that have proven health benefits against prostate, colon, breast cancers and stroke. Broccoli is a green vegetable from the cabbage family. It is generally sold in heads, which have multiple florets branching off a central stem, and sometimes have leaves still attached. Перевод слова broccoli, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования.
A variation to try with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that anyone will eat.
Also a thing to try if you would like get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out the insides, mix which has a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mixture into the skins and return towards the oven for one more 15 minutes up until the tops are golden brown. Supper inside of it!
In to Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup, just how do you cook making use of the recipe above? If you have not felt the best thing about these results, you can add your creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com