Hasselback / Baked Potato.
It is easy to cook food Hasselback / Baked Potato using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. This is how you’ll want to prepare a meal it.
Ingredients of Hasselback / Baked Potato
In the baking practice you need some important seasonings. When right now there can be something that is certainly neglected then the end result won’t be according to ones expectations. To start, you possibly can prepare several of the seasonings below.
- Prepare 1 of large Potato.
- You require 10 ml of olive oil.
- It’s 500 ml of warm water.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
- It’s of Other seasoning spices as per choice.
Instructions of Hasselback / Baked Potato
To acquire best success, please adhere to the preparing guidelines together with the next Hasselback / Baked Potato accurately
- Soak the potato in warm water for about 10 minutes.
- Clean the skin of potato. We will need the skin in place..
- Cut a 5mm slice from the edge of the potato so as to make a flat surface. We will rest the potato on this side..
- Now make 3-5 mm slices gently. Make sure not to cut down fully. You must stop the slicing at about 5mm above the base so that it does not get separated. Repeat until entire potato is sliced..
- Now soak this sliced potato in water till the starch separates..
- After a while take the potato out and pat dry. Place it on a baking tray and drizzle some olive oil. Sprinkle salt and crushed pepper. You may add thyme, Chilli Flakes or Oregano if you like. I personally like to add slivers of butter between the slices..
- Bake at 220°C for 50-55 minutes. Pause in between to re apply the dripped oil/butter into the potato. You will notice the slices separating once done. If you like about halfway through you can add some butter to make it more buttery flavoured..
- Serve hot. Just pull away the slices and enjoy!.
An alternative to endeavor with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to provide extra crispy, tasty skins that everybody will eat.
Also a thing to try in order to get fancy: after the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out your insides, mix that has a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the amalgamation back into the skins and return to your oven for the next 15 minutes up until the tops are golden brown. Lunch byby itself!
Here we are at Hasselback / Baked Potato, how does one cook while using the recipe above? If you haven’t felt the beauty of these results, you can include the creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com