Nancy's Potato Salad.
It is easy to cook food Nancy's Potato Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. This is how make sure you prepare dinner it.
Ingredients of Nancy's Potato Salad
Within the preparing food process anyone take some significant seasonings. In the event generally there is something that’s lost next the result aren’t going to be relative to your expectations. To start out, you are able to get ready a number of the seasonings below.
- Prepare 3 lb of potatoes, peeled, cooked, and cubed.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 6 of hard boiled eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped dill pickle.
- You require 1 of * DRESSING*.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of real mayonnaise.
- You must have 1/4 cup of prepared yellow mustard.
- You require 1/4 cup of dill pickle juice.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- You require 1 tsp of salt.
- You require 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You must have 1 tsp of dried dill weed.
Guidance of Nancy's Potato Salad
To have perfect outcomes, please continue with the baking recommendations by using the examples below Nancy's Potato Salad effectively
- Boil potatoes until just done. Do not overcook as you will end up with mashed potatoes..
- While potatoes are cooking prep your other ingredients: chop your onion, pickles , and peel and chop your eggs. Mix up all the dressing ingredient..
- When potatoes are cooked, drain them in a colander, rinsing them with cold water to stop the cooking process. Let cool. When cool, cut the potatoes into bite sized cubes. Mix everything together in a large bowl. Refrigerate for at least two hours..
- Serve and Enjoy! (:.
A variation to attempt with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to provide extra crispy, tasty skins that everyone will eat.
Yet another thing to try in order to get fancy: as soon as the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out your insides, mix which has a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mixture back into the skins and return towards oven for an additional 15 minutes before tops are golden brown. Supper inside of it!
Returning to Nancy's Potato Salad, how to cook with all the recipe above? If you have not felt the nice thing about these results, contain your own personal creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com