Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip. Hello anybody, on this occasion I may promote on hand Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip formulas that will be quite simple to make.
You can cook Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Prepare 14 oz of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (9 oz cooked).
- You need 2 tbsp of 1/3 Less Fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Franks Red Hot Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Light Ranch Dressing.
- You need 1/2 cup of Reduced Fat 2% Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 4 stick of Celery.
Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake chicken breast 30 minutes or until no longer pink. Chop or shred into small pieces and set aside. You can also use pre-cooked canned chicken breast and skip the first step. In small sauce pan combine hot sauce, ranch dressing, cream cheese and stir continuously over low heat until cream cheese melts and sauce is creamy. Add chicken to sauce pan and stir until well coated. Spread in 8×8 glass baking dish. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake in oven about 10 minutes or until cheese is just melted. Don't overbake. Serve with celery sticks. Enjoy. :).