Baked Sriracha Fried Chicken. Hiya every person, on this occasion I’m able to write about at hand Baked Sriracha Fried Chicken recommendations which are fairly simple to make.
You can cook Baked Sriracha Fried Chicken using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Sriracha Fried Chicken
- You need of – Chicken Thighs, bone-in, skin-on thighs, everyone loves that crispy skin, leave the skin on! Plus thighs are super juicy, what's not to love.
- You need of cup- Light Soy Sauce, this will be for that sweet marinade it'll bring out the thighs flavour and tenderize then too (I don't know if that last bit's true, I just read it somewhere.).
- It’s of cup- Sriracha apart from the chicken this is the real star of the show!.
- Prepare of cups- Flour, all-purpose flour is good you could also use cornflower too for a bit more flavour.
- Prepare of tbsp- Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of tbsp- Ginger Powder.
- It’s of tbsp- Chicken Powder.
- Prepare of tbsp- White Pepper.
Baked Sriracha Fried Chicken instructions
- Firstly let's start off by marinating the chicken. In a bowl or bag or whatever you want to use add the thighs, soy sauce and Sriracha sauce and get your hands in there and rub it all in making sure all the chicken is covered..
- Cover marinaded chicken with cling film and leave for half an hour at the very least or overnight to really let that flavour sink in..
- Once the chicken has marinaded for however long you want, it'll be ready to fry! Before doing anything else put your oven on and set it to 180 degrees C preheat that sucker..
- Now it's time to flavour the flour. Into a bowl add the flour, garlic powder, ginger powder, chicken powder and white pepper into a bowl and whisk..
- Get your baking tray or rack or whatever and line with foil or baking paper. You don't have to do this but I just don't like things sticking..
- Throw your thighs into the flavoured flour one by one and make sure every bit of chicken is covered in flour. Make sure to shake off all excess flour you don't want to end up baking it, then taking it out for there to be white spots on your thighs it's not too appetising to look at..
- After floured and the excess has been shaken off, put thighs onto rack or tray and bake. Bake for 10 minutes then flip over for another 10 minutes and flip over once more for another 10 minutes for an extra crispy top..
- Take out the chicken and we're done enjoy!.