Low Oil Roasted Potato Poha.
You can prepare Low Oil Roasted Potato Poha using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here’s how it is best to prepare food it.
Ingredients of Low Oil Roasted Potato Poha
Inside the cooking food procedure a person require some vital seasonings. If presently there is something which is forgotten about then the results will not be as outlined by your own expectations. To start with, you are able to get ready several of the spices below.
- You need 2 cup of pressed rice.
- You must have 2 of finely chopped,peeled potato.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chat masala.
- You need 1 of red chilli.
- It’s 4 teaspoon of virgin olive oil.
- You must have 2 teaspoon of salt.
Guidance of Low Oil Roasted Potato Poha
For getting great benefits, please follow the cooking food information with the subsequent Low Oil Roasted Potato Poha the right way
- To make this delicious teatime recipe, add water in a pressure cooker add the potatoes in it. Boil them until tender and remove from the heat. Transfer the boiled potatoes in a bowl and keep them aside..
- Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.Peel the potatoes and finely chop it andKeep frying in..
- On the other hand, a pain on the poha in a slow flame Roast until crisp.
- Remove the fried potatoes in a plate Add roasted poha too.
- Mix Chaat Masala,Salt,Mirch.
- So Ready Your Time Sneak Low Oil Roasted Potato Poha.
A variation to test with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to offer you extra crispy, tasty skins that anybody will eat.
One other thing to try if you wish to get fancy: after the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix having a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap a combination back into the skins and return towards oven for another 15 minutes before the tops are golden brown. Supper itself!
Back to Low Oil Roasted Potato Poha, how will you cook while using recipe above? If you haven’t felt the advantage of these results, it is possible to your personal creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com