FiFi's Yogurt Potato Salad.
You’re able to make FiFi's Yogurt Potato Salad using 5 recipe and 6 steps. This is one way it is advisable to prepare a meal it.
Ingredients of FiFi's Yogurt Potato Salad
Within the preparing food approach an individual need some vital seasonings. In the event at this time there can be something which is neglected subsequently the effect is definately not according to your expectations. To start, you possibly can put together a few of the seasonings below.
- Prepare 5 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 500 grams of Yogurt.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 10 of Coriender.
- You need of salt.
Guidelines of FiFi's Yogurt Potato Salad
To obtain perfect effects, please continue with the preparing food guidelines using the examples below FiFi's Yogurt Potato Salad correctly
- Par boil potatoes or just toss them in the microwave for 1 min. per potato.
- Meanwhile chop coriender and garlic, both should be finely chopped..
- Remove yogurt from the tub into a bowl and add salt, chopped coriender and garlic..
- Mix all the above until the mixture turns into a fine paste..
- Cut potatoes into small cubes and place them on the serving tray. Pour the yogurt mixture onto potatoes and put a few leaves of coriender for presentation..
- Refrigerate and serve cold if prefered..
An alternative to utilise with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that will eat.
One more thing to try in order to get fancy: after the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out the insides, mix which has a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mix into the skins and return towards oven for an additional pair 15 minutes prior to the tops are golden brown. A meal inside of it!
In to FiFi's Yogurt Potato Salad, find out how to cook when using the recipe above? If you’ve not felt factor about these results, contain ones own creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com