Roasted Potato Sandwitch.
It is possible to prepare Roasted Potato Sandwitch using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. This is how you need to cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Potato Sandwitch
In the preparing food method you require some crucial seasonings. In case now there is one area that is definitely forgotten and then the results will not be as outlined by your expectations. To begin, you are able to prepare yourself a number of the seasonings below.
- You require 2 pieces of jumbo brown bread.
- You need 2 of medium size Potatoes.
- It’s 5 slices of cucumber.
- You must have 3 Tbsp of grated cheese.
- You require 1 Tbsp of butter.
- You require 1 Tbsp of pepper.
- You must have to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
Step by step for Roasted Potato Sandwitch
For getting ideal outcomes, you need to adhere to the cooking guidelines using the following Roasted Potato Sandwitch accurately
- Wash the potatoes and cut on skin, add butter and put in Air fryer for roasting for 10 mins at 180 ℃. Cut the potato in middle, add cheese to roast for 5 more minutes..
- Take slices of bread and roast for 1 minute, add cucumber slices, add crushed roasted potato mixed with pepper and salt. Add tomatoe ketchup on it..Place the 2nd pc of bread. Cut into 2 pieces diagonally..
- Sandwich is ready to serve with sprouts and roasted potato..
A variation to utilise with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a bit of butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to give you extra crispy, tasty skins that everybody will eat.
One more thing to try if you need to get fancy: once the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop your insides, mix using a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap many people into the skins and return to your oven for another 15 minutes before the tops are golden brown. Meals itself!
Back in Roasted Potato Sandwitch, how will you cook making use of recipe above? If you haven’t felt the advantage of these results, you’ll be able to your individual creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com