Buffalo Chicken Dip. Whats up all of us, on this occasion I’m able to write about for you Buffalo Chicken Dip tested recipes which have been pretty simple make.
You can have Buffalo Chicken Dip using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped celery.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hot sauce (recommended Frank's).
- It’s 1 of rotisserie chicken, shredded.
- You need 1 cup of crumbled blue cheese.
Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In saucepan melt cream cheese until smooth, about 3 minutes. Add the celery, hot sauce and chicken and mix well. Transfer the mixture to a 9 in. pie plate and sprinkle blue cheese on top. Bake until hot, about 25 minutes..
- Serve with crackers, tortilla chips or carrot sticks..