Sliced Baked Potato.
You could cook Sliced Baked Potato using 6 recipe and 2 steps. Here is how you ought to prepare it.
Ingredients of Sliced Baked Potato
Within the cooking food approach you take some critical seasonings. If perhaps now there is one thing that is forgotten subsequently the result aren’t going to be as outlined by your own expectations. To commence, it is possible to prepare many of the seasonings below.
- You need 1 of potato.
- You require of Mozrella or any cheese or your choice,thinly sliced depends on the cut on potato.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need Pinch of black pepper or as per taste.
- You must have 1 tsp of oregano.
Guidance for Sliced Baked Potato
To receive excellent final results, make sure you adhere to the cooking directions using these Sliced Baked Potato the right way
- Cut potatoes into 1/4-in. slices. In bowl prepare drizzling with olive oil,salt pepper and oregano. In baking paper in the oven tray then put the sliced potato add cheese inside the potato slices and drizzle the potato..
- Preheat the oven at 200° for 15 mins,Bake the sliced potato for 20 to 25 mins,you can check with knife if the potato is cooked or not, if not then let it for some more time Note that the baking time increases with the size and quantity of the potato..
A variation to try with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to give you extra crispy, tasty skins that everyone will eat.
One other thing try if you’d like to get fancy: in the event the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap lots of people into the skins and return towards oven for another 15 minutes till the tops are golden brown. Lunch alone!
Here we are at Sliced Baked Potato, come to a decision cook with all the recipe above? If you’ve not felt the beauty with these results, you can add the creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com