Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options).
You could prepare Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options) using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. That is the way you must make meals it.
Ingredients of Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options)
Inside the cooking food course of action anyone require some critical seasonings. In the event generally there are some things that is definitely forgotten next the result is definately not as per ones expectations. To start out, you are able to make several of the seasonings below.
- Prepare of Chunky Soups.
- You require 12 of small red potatoes, cubed small.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- You must have 3 of celery stalks, diced.
- You require 4 cup of water.
- You require 2 can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt – or more to taste.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of celery salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 pinch of of rosemary.
- You require 1 of ground red and black pepper – to taste.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You require 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You require 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- You must have 8 slice of bacon, diced.
- It’s 1 of cheese, shredded.
- You require 1 of corn tortilla chips, crumbled.
Instructions for Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options)
To acquire best effects, remember to follow the food preparation information with the examples below Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options) the right way
- In a large stock pot, cook bacon until crisp. (Bacon is used as a garnish).
- Remove bacon and remove and discard half of the fat from the pot. Add onions and celery to pot (with remaining bacon fat) and saute for 2 mins. – FOR A LOWER FAT VERSION, AFTER BACON IS COOKED, DISCARD ALL FAT AND SAUTE USING OLIVE OIL..
- Add potatoes to the pot (I like to keep the skin on). Cook for 5 mins..
- Add seasoning.
- Add water.
- Add Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup (or your favorite condensed creamy soup). Stir and cook until potatoes begin to soften, about 8 – 10 mins. – FOR A LOWER FAT VERSION, USE 98%FAT FREE CAMPBELL'S CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP..
- In a separate bowl, mix milk and flour until smooth. Add milk mixture (slowly while stirring) into pot. Cook for 5 mins. – FOR A LOWER FAT VERSION, USE NON-FAT MILK..
- Remove half of the ingredients from the pot, and blend in a blender untill smooth. Return the blended ingredients to the pot and mix with the chunky ingredients (this keeps texture in your soup)..
- Add parsley. Simmer, stir, and taste. YUM!.
- When serving, garnish with cheese, bacon, and/or tortilla chips (optional but adds more texture, crunch, and flavor). – FOR A LOWER FAT VERSION, OMIT BACON OR SUBTITUTE WITH TURKEY BACON, OMIT CHEESE, AND USE FAT FREE TORTILLA CHIPS..
A variation to try with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a little butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to give you extra crispy, tasty skins that anyone will eat.
Another thing to try if you would like get fancy: after the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of insides, mix using a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mix back into the skins and return towards oven for someone else 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown. A meal alone!
Here we are at Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options), how to cook aided by the recipe above? If you’ve not felt the beauty with these results, you can include your personal creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com