Buffalo Chicken Dip. Greetings every body, at this juncture Most definitely i’ll show on hand Buffalo Chicken Dip recipes which might be very easy make.
You can cook Buffalo Chicken Dip using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Prepare 2 tsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 of Chicken breast tenders or half a chicken breast.
- It’s 4 oz of Cream cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sour cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of Franks red hot sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated pepper jack cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chopped scallions.
- It’s 1 of Tortilla chips.
- Prepare 1 of Celery.
Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet. Add chicken. Cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center, turning once.
- Shred chicken with two forks. Add cream cheese, sour cream, and hot sauce. Stir until cream cheese is melted..
- Top with pepper jack cheese. Broil on high until the cheese is melted and dip is bubbly.
- Garnish with scallions and serve with tortilla chips and celery. Enjoy!.