Crispy! Chicken Skin Stir-Fried in Spicy Miso. Hey anybody, at this juncture I can publish at hand Crispy! Chicken Skin Stir-Fried in Spicy Miso cooking who are particularly easy make.
You can cook Crispy! Chicken Skin Stir-Fried in Spicy Miso using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy! Chicken Skin Stir-Fried in Spicy Miso
- Prepare 250 grams of Chicken skin.
- You need 1 of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 of Green pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Miso.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Doubanjiang.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Gochujang.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 of -1 1/2 tablespoons Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Grated garlic.
- You need 1 of White sesame seeds (to sprinkle).
Crispy! Chicken Skin Stir-Fried in Spicy Miso step by step
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients except for the miso..
- Chop the chicken skin in bite-sized pieces, coat in katakuriko, then stir-fry in a frying pan..
- Stir-fry over medium heat until crisp (use the rendered oil from the chicken skin to fry them). Pour out the excess oil, then add the green peppers and other vegetables of your choice and continue to stir-fry..
- Once the vegetables are cooked through, add the sauce from Step 1, evenly coat the ingredients, transfer to servings plates, sprinkle with white sesame seeds and serve!.
- You can also boil or deep fry the chicken skins. If boiling, don't coat in katakuriko, and omit the water from the sauce ingredients. Discard the boiled water, and thoroughly drain the chicken skin. Transfer to a frying pan, coat in the sauce over medium heat, then serve!.