Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip. Greetings anybody, on this occasion I most certainly will share in your wallet Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip tasty recipes that will be highly effortless make.
You can have Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 of 8 oz packages of cream cheese softened to room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of Original or Garlic Texas Pete Hot Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese of your choice (divided).
- It’s 1 of bag of tortilla chips of your choice.
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- Boil your chicken breasts until fully cooked (20-25 minutes)..
- Allow the chicken breasts to cool completely. Once cooled, finely shred your chicken breasts (I break off half inch pieces & rub them between my hands until they shred & crumble)..
- Mix your shredded chicken, hot sauce (you may use more or less if you like), & 1/2 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese into the softened cream cheese..
- Once everything is mixed well, lightly spray a dark 9 inch baking pan & evenly spread your cream cheese mixture into the pan & cover with the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese..
- Place in the oven at 400° until cheese is melted & begins to brown a little..
- Remove from the oven, tilt to the side to drain off any grease that has cooked out of the cheese, & serve hot with your choice of tortilla chips..