Creamy Potato Soup. Tips for Perfect Creamy Potato Soup. One of my go-to soup recipes and a reader favorite! It's such a creamy and comforting soup.
Carrots, onions, potatoes, celery, bacon, butter, flour, milk. This simple potato soup is ultra creamy and comforting! With only a few ingredients this soup comes together quickly on the stovetop. It is possible to cook food Creamy Potato Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. This is how make sure you cook dinner it.
Ingredients of Creamy Potato Soup
Inside cooking process a person need some essential seasonings. If right now there is one thing that is certainly ignored in that case the end result will not be as outlined by ones expectations. To begin, you are able to prepare yourself several of the seasonings below.
- Prepare 6 of bacon strips, diced.
- You need 3 cup of cubed peeled potatoes (about 3 medium).
- Prepare 1 can of 14 1/2 oz chicken broth.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated carrots.
- You must have 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You must have 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- You must have 1/2 tsp of each celery seed, salt, & pepper.
- You must have 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You must have 3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 8 oz of velveeta cheese, shredded or cubed.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, thinly sliced (optional).
Load it up with all your favorite toppings for the ultimate in comfort. This creamy potato soup is quick and easy to prepare. I like to use red potatoes for soup because they are firm but yield a creamier result. Keep a bit of the skin on for that home-style look and flavor!
Guidelines for Creamy Potato Soup
To obtain great benefits, you need to go through baking guidelines with this Creamy Potato Soup properly
- In large sauce pan, cook bacon until crisp, drain. Same pot add potatoes, broth, carrots, onion, parsley, celery seed, salt and pepper..
- Cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes on medium heat..
- Combine flour and milk, slowly until smooth; add to soup. Bring to boil and stir for 2 minutes..
- Add cheese, stir until melted and soup is heated through..
- Garnish with green onions. (Optional).
You will love this easy homemade potato soup with potatoes, veggies, garlic, and a luscious creamy broth. This ultra creamy potato soup is so comforting and delicious! Potatoes – You can't have potato soup without them! I highly recommend using Yukon gold potatoes for this recipe. Sweet potato soup balances the sweet and savory with onions, garlic, onions, and leeks, along with a Creamy and satisfying!
An alternative to attempt with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to provide extra crispy, tasty skins that will eat.
Another thing to try if you’d like to get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of the insides, mix that has a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap many people into the skins and return for the oven for someone else 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown. A meal inside of it!
Time for Creamy Potato Soup, tips on how to cook using the recipe above? If you have not felt the advantage with these results, contain your own creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com