Buffalo Chicken Dip. Whats up most people, at this juncture I’m going to distribute in your wallet Buffalo Chicken Dip directions that happens to be incredibly easy to make.
You can have Buffalo Chicken Dip using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- It’s 8 ounce of block of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of blue cheese or ranch dressing.
- Prepare 2 cups of cheddar, pepper-jack, or colby-jack cheese (whatever is prefered or available).
- Prepare 2 cans of chicken (12.5 ounce size) drained and shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce (Franks or Texas Pete).
Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- The measurements for the ingredients are mostly a suggestion. Add a little more or less to fit your taste..
- In a mixing bowl stir all ingredients together until well blended..
- Place in baking dish and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. You can also top with additional cheese and let it brown under the broiler for a minute or so..
- Another cooking option is to put it in a crock pot on high for an hour or 2 if you aren't in a hurry for dip. Once it is hot all the way through turn down to low or warm. The tiny side dish/dip size crockpot (2 quart size) is perfect for this..
- Allow it to cool for a few minutes (really, it will burn the heck out of your mouth, so give it a chance to cool off a little), then eat with tortilla chips, fritos scoops, or celery..