My cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip. Hello there absolutely everyone, on this occasion I’m able to reveal for you My cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip directions that can be highly straightforward to make.
You can cook My cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Prepare 2 cans (13 oz) of chunk chicken breast.
- It’s 3 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese (save 1 cup for top).
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese (for top).
- Prepare 1 block (8 oz) of cream cheese (softened).
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blue cheese dressing.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of Louisiana Crystal hot sauce (I use 3/4 cup and it's devoured).
My cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Set 1 cup of cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese aside for topping.
- Mix all other ingrediants together in a large bowl..
- Grease an 8"×11" casserole dish. Smooth the mixture into dish. Top with the 2 cups of cheeses that were set aside..
- Bake for 20 – 30 minutes until the mixture begins to bubble and brown on edges..
- Serve with chips or celery! Delicious!!.