Crispy Baked Chicken Fingers. Howdy most people, at this juncture I can talk about in your wallet Crispy Baked Chicken Fingers recommendations that happen to be highly straightforward make.
You can cook Crispy Baked Chicken Fingers using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Baked Chicken Fingers
- You need 1 of Chicken fingers.
- You need 1 of Egg, beaten.
- You need 1 cup of Cracker crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of table salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp of chili powder.
Crispy Baked Chicken Fingers instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix cracker crumbs, breadcrumbs and seasonings.
- Dip chicken fingers into egg, then dredge in crumb mixture.
- Place in baking sheet, cook for 15 min.