Baked Potato Bread.
You’ll be able to prepare a meal Baked Potato Bread using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. This is one way you’ll want to prepare a meal it.
Ingredients of Baked Potato Bread
From the cooking course of action you take some critical seasonings. When at this time there is something that is ignored after that the actual result aren’t going to be as outlined by your expectations. To begin, you possibly can make many of the seasonings below.
- You require 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You must have 2 grams of Dry yeast.
- You must have 9 grams of Dark brown sugar or regular sugar.
- Prepare 4 grams of Skim milk.
- You require 8 grams of Purple sweet potato powder.
- You require 3 grams of Salt.
- You must have 110 ml of Lukewarm water.
- You require 5 grams of Butter.
- You must have 40 grams of x 3 Leftover kinton (chestnut and sweet potato).
- You must have 1 of to coat the bread before baking Beaten egg.
Step by step for Baked Potato Bread
To get best effects, be sure to follow the preparing information by using this Baked Potato Bread the right way
- My homemade chestnut kinton is made without mizuame (starch syrup), and is sufficiently sweet from sweet potatoes and candied chestnut. It's a reduced-sugar version..
- Add the ingredients from the bread flour to the salt to a bowl and let sit (keep the salt and the yeast seperate). Add in the lukewarm water, pouring it on top of the yeast, and knead..
- During the process, add in the butter as well and knead it in. Cover with a wet cloth and a plastic bag, and proof. Let the dough rise to approximately 2 times its original size..
- Punch down the dough to release the gas, round off, and divide into 3 equal portions. Cover with a wet cloth, and let rest for 10 minutes..
- Punch down the dough again. Wrap in the kinton, and shape it into a potato. Place the seam side down, cover with a wet cloth, place into a plastic bag, and proof. It's good to go once the dough doubles in size..
- This time, I tried poking in holes with a toothpick (so that it kind of looks like a potato). Coat with an egg wash if you like, and bake at 180°C for 13 minutes, then it is done..
- The left is glazed but the right is not..
- The listed quantities yield 3 'potatoes' this size..
- Maybe they'll look real if you put then in a bag?.
- I also tried with this apple sweet potato cream. Fill each bread with 60 – 70 g of filling. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155206-all-purpose-apple-potato-cream.
A variation to endeavor with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to provide extra crispy, tasty skins that will eat.
Also a thing to try if you need to get fancy: as soon as the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of insides, mix using a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap lots of people back into the skins and return to the oven for someone else 15 minutes prior to the tops are golden brown. Supper in itself!
Returning to Baked Potato Bread, how would you cook aided by the recipe above? If you haven’t felt the beauty of these results, it’s fine to use the creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com