Wiegand's German Potato Salad.
You may make Wiegand's German Potato Salad using 9 recipe and 4 steps. Here is how it is advisable to cook it.
Ingredients of Wiegand's German Potato Salad
Inside the cooking food procedure a person take some significant seasonings. When at this time there is one thing that is lost subsequently the results are not prior to your expectations. To begin with, you may get ready a lot of the spices below.
- You need 1 lb of sliced bacon.
- You must have 1 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 4 lbs of baby red potatoes.
- You must have 1 of large yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Inglehoffer Original Stone Ground Mustard.
- It’s to taste of salt & pepper.
- You require 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Guidance for Wiegand's German Potato Salad
For getting fantastic effects, remember to continue with the cooking food directions by using the examples below Wiegand's German Potato Salad accurately
- Boil potatoes until they are easily pierced with a fork & skins are barely starting to peel away. Drain potatoes & cool until they can be handled. Cut into large dices & add back to pot they were boiled in. Set aside..
- Cook sliced bacon in large frying pan until browned. Transfer bacon to a paper towel lined plate to drain the grease..
- Add chopped onion to the bacon grease in the frying pan & cook until translucent. Then add in 1 cup water, vinegar, mustard & sugar. Cook & whisk for 5-7 mins..
- Add potatoes to pan with the dressing & toss to coat. Add chopped bacon & parsley. Season with salt & pepper & serve warm..
An alternative to use with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to give you extra crispy, tasty skins that will eat.
One other thing try if you wish to get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of insides, mix which has a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mixture back into the skins and return to the oven for an additional 15 minutes before tops are golden brown. Lunch in itself!
Back in Wiegand's German Potato Salad, how can you cook with all the recipe above? If you have not felt the advantage with these results, contain your creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com