Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip. Hello there absolutely everyone, at this juncture Most definitely i’ll publish in hand Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip quality recipes which might be especially easy make.
You can cook Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- You need 1-8 oz of pkg cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Frank's hot pepper sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of ranch salad dressing (I use Renees).
- It’s 3 cans of chunk white chicken, drained and shredded.
- It’s 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need of Tortilla chips (scoops).
Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- In mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, hot pepper sauce and salad dressing. Stir in chicken..
- Spread into ungreased 9 x 11 x 2 baking dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese..
- Bake uncovered in 350 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes..
- Serve with nacho scoops..