LG CRISPY CRACKER FRIED CHICKEN. Whats up almost everyone, at this juncture I may reveal on you LG CRISPY CRACKER FRIED CHICKEN tested recipes that happen to be pretty simple to make. ****IN THIS VIDEO**** This is my first attempt at crispy baked chicken using cracker crumbs. Join me and my crazy family in this cooking "tutorial". Please note that I am not the best cook in the world (nor the worst lol), I probably do several things wrong in the kitchen.
Everyone will love this crispy oven fried chicken recipe – it's so simple to make but so full of flavor! We love to serve it with potato wedges or mac and Place chicken on pan: Take the baking pan out of the oven and melt the butter on it. Place the coated chicken pieces on the tray – leave enough space in. You can have LG CRISPY CRACKER FRIED CHICKEN using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of LG CRISPY CRACKER FRIED CHICKEN
- Prepare 600 grams of cut small chunk chicken.
- Prepare of MARINATE.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hua dao wine or any rice wine.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of chicken seasoning powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger juice.
- Prepare of DIPPING SAUSE.
- It’s 4 tbsp of thai chili sauce optional.
- Prepare of CRUMBS.
- Prepare 2 cup of cream crackers biscuit or optional.
Dakgangjeong is a crispy Korean fried chicken glazed in a sticky, sweet, tangy and spicy sauce. Gangjeong is a type of traditional Korean confectionery. It's made by deep-frying sweet rice batter into crackers, coating with a syrup, and finally covering with puffed rice. Crispy chicken is distinctly hard to resist.
LG CRISPY CRACKER FRIED CHICKEN step by step
- marinate chicken for 2 hour.
- crush biscuit cream cracker to crumbs.
- coat chicken with cream crackers biscuit crumbs.
- fry chicken till crispy and cooked.
- serve as it is or top with thai sweet chilli sauce.
I mean, who doesn't love a piece of juicy, salty chicken with a crackling crust? I've weirdly spent a lot of time chasing crispy Fat carries flavor, helps crisp oven-baked chicken coating, and makes it taste more like it's fried counterpart — and mayo has plenty of. A secret ingredient keeps the coating super light and crisp on this juicy buttermilk fried chicken. Anyway, I bought a package of chicken drumsticks and a carton of buttermilk, and that's the story of my discovery of how insanely delicious, quick, and dangerously EASY it is to make fried chicken at home. Fried chicken is always a hit during the holidays and even on any regular day.