Thai Style Salmon Spicy Salad. Greetings every person, at this juncture Most definitely i’ll write about in hand Thai Style Salmon Spicy Salad tested recipes which can be extremely straightforward to make.
You can have Thai Style Salmon Spicy Salad using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Style Salmon Spicy Salad
- You need 230 grams of fresh salmon (no skin).
- It’s 3 cm of piece of cucumber.
- It’s 3-4 of bird eyes chillis (up to you).
- It’s Half of carrots.
- It’s Half of red onion.
- You need of Mints.
- It’s of Parsley.
- It’s of Coriander.
- You need 3-4 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need of Yum sauce (spicy salad sauce).
- Prepare 2.5 Tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of white sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Demerara brown sugar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Thai Style Salmon Spicy Salad instructions
- Cut salmon to pieces and add salt and pepper. Mix them together. Leave on the side..
- Cut all vegetables and herbs..
- Make Yum sauce (spicy salad sauce) by mix all ingredients into the small bowl..
- Boil some water add some salt. When it’s boiling, add salmon in. When they are cooked, take them out of water and leave them on the sieve..
- Assemble salmon, herbs& veg and yum sauce together. It’s ready to be served..