Baked potato slices. Potato slices are seasoned with a flavorful spice blend, drizzled with olive oil, and baked to crispy After already starting dinner one night I realized I didn't have enough potatoes on hand to make. You can serve them as a side dish or with. How To Make Baked Potato Wedges.
Baked potato slices are the perfect side dish for any meal. Upgrade your weeknight menu by putting this unexpected potato side on the table. This variation has vertical slices made before baking, making the top cook to a crunchy, thick-cut potato chip consistency, with a creamy baked potato centre. It is possible to cook dinner Baked potato slices using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how it is best to prepare it.
Ingredients of Baked potato slices
Within the preparing food process you actually need some critical seasonings. If perhaps now there is one thing that’s forgotten about after that the results aren’t going to be relative to your expectations. To start out, you are able to prepare many of the seasonings below.
- You must have 3 medium of red potatoes.
- Prepare 3 slice of Kraft American cheese (or cheese of your choice).
- You must have 1/2 cup of melted butter (more or less depending on how many potatoes your using).
- Prepare 4 slice of bacon.
My husband has become a gourmet cook and these sliced baked potatoes are a part of his favorite meal. It is easy to assemble and delicious with its simple ingredients. Baked potatoes are cooled and then briefly roasted with seasonings, in this new and The potatoes are delicious, and they couldn't be easier! Toss the baked potato slices in butter (or oil), sprinkle with.
Step by step for Baked potato slices
For getting great effects, you need to keep to the cooking food instructions with the examples below Baked potato slices the right way
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- using a pair of sharp kitchen scissors or a sharp knife cut the meat part of the slices of bacon into small pieces (if u Like the fatty peices feel free to add them as well).
- add the cut up pieces of bacon to a small frying pan and cook them for about 5-8 minutes depending on how crispy u want your bacon.
- while your bacon is cooking take the 3 potatos and wash them with cold water . using a sharp knife cut each potato into slices you should get about 3-5 slices per potato depending on how thick your slices are.
- line a baking pan with aluminum foil. ..take each piece of sliced potato and dip it into the melted butter making sure u coat each side and place them on to the baking sheet once done u can sprinkle the top of slice potatoes with your choice of seasoning i used complete seasoning. bake potatoes in the oven for about 30-45 minutes they will be done when u poke them in the middle with a spoon and the spoon goes all the way through.
- once potatoes are done top each slice with a piece of cheese and the bacon bits u can also add sour cream, salsa, or chives as a topping.
- for a short cut instead of baking in the oven u can put the slices of potato in the microwave for about 6-8 minutes. . and u can also use bacon bits instead of the bacon slices.
Instead of the traditional twice-baked potatoes our souls were used to—the hollowed-out potato halves stuffed with luscious filling and baked—they. Cut potatoes vertically, into thin slices, but not all the way through. Lay a spoon next to the potato Put potatoes in a baking dish. Sprinkle with salt, and drizzle with the melted butter. See how to make sliced baked potatoes.
An alternative to try with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a bit of butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins which everybody will eat.
One more thing to try if you’d like to get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of the insides, mix by using a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap a combination back into the skins and return towards the oven for an additional 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown. A meal byby itself!
Back in Baked potato slices, tips on how to cook utilizing the recipe above? If you’ve not felt the nice thing about these results, you can your creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com