Croc Pot Shepard's Pie.
You possibly can prepare a meal Croc Pot Shepard's Pie using 9 recipe and 3 steps. This is how you should prepare food it.
Ingredients of Croc Pot Shepard's Pie
While in the preparing food method an individual take some crucial seasonings. In the event there is one thing which is ignored in that case the outcome are not as outlined by ones expectations. To commence, you’ll be able to make a number of the spices below.
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 1 of small yellow onion.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of bag frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- You require 1 package of onion soup mix.
- It’s 1 package of instant mashed potatoes.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, garlic salt, Mrs. Dash's herb & garlic seasoning.
Step by step of Croc Pot Shepard's Pie
To obtain perfect results, remember to stick to the baking guidelines with the subsequent Croc Pot Shepard's Pie appropriately
- Brown ground beef in skillet with some garlic, salt & pepper..
- Chop carrots & onions. Add beef & vegetables, including peas, to croc pot. Add seasoning. Set on low for 7 1/2 hours..
- Add instant mashed potatoes. Set time for 30 minutes. After 15 minutes, stir mashed potatoes. Sprinkle cheese on top if desired..
An alternative to utilise with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that everyone will eat.
Another thing to try in order to get fancy: once the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of the insides, mix that has a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mix into the skins and return for the oven for one more 15 minutes before the tops are golden brown. A meal in itself!
Into Croc Pot Shepard's Pie, how will you cook while using recipe above? If you have not felt the advantage of these results, you’ll be able to your individual creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com