Yum Woon Sen with Shio-Koji Soboro – Thai-style Salad. Hey everyone, at this juncture Most definitely i’ll write about on hand Yum Woon Sen with Shio-Koji Soboro – Thai-style Salad tasty recipes that can be fairly simple to make.
You can cook Yum Woon Sen with Shio-Koji Soboro – Thai-style Salad using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yum Woon Sen with Shio-Koji Soboro – Thai-style Salad
- You need of Shio-koji soboro (an amount that's easy to freeze) – Recipe ID: 1865047.
- Prepare 500 grams of Ground pork.
- You need 1/2 of an onion Onion.
- It’s 1 of 1/2~ tablespoons Shio-Koji -(if not available, 1/2 tablespoon salt).
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sake.
- You need of Yum Woon Sen.
- Prepare 50 grams of Cellophane noodles.
- It’s 100 grams of Peeled shrimp.
- It’s 1 of ◎Julienned cucumbers.
- Prepare 4 cm of ◎Julienned carrots.
- You need 3 tbsp of ◎Chopped green onion.
- You need 4 tbsp of Shio-koji minced meat.
- Prepare 1 of less than 1 teaspoon ★Chili oil.
- It’s 1 of ~1 1/2 tablespoons ★ Fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Lime juice (lemon, lime juice).
- It’s 1 of Cilantro.
Yum Woon Sen with Shio-Koji Soboro – Thai-style Salad step by step
- [Shio-Koji Soboro] Finely chop the onions. Boil plenty of water in a frying pan and add meat. Mix using cooking chopsticks..
- When the meat is cooked through, strain in a colander and remove moisture. Quickly clean the frying pan with a paper towel..
- Combine the blanched meat, onion, and seasonings into the frying pan in Step 2. Cook on low-medium heat until the moisture is gone. Place it in a freezer bag once it cools off and freeze..
- Wait for about 1 hour (after Step 3). Take out the bag from the freezer and crumble the meat apart over the bag. It's easier to take out if you do this..
- [Yum Woon Sen] Combine ★ ingredients into a bowl. Cut the ◎ vegetables. Remove the shio-koji soboro from the freezer..
- Boil water in a pot and cook the shrimp over low heat. Using the same water, cook the noodles for 2~3 minutes. Strain using a colander and cut into easy to eat lengths with scissors..
- While the glass noodles are still warm, combine the ★ ingredients into the bowl in Step 5. Add shrimp, vegetables, soboro and mix. Serve on a plate and top it with as much cilantro as you like..
- I used this lime juice, which has a lot of pulp. Lime juice is useful when you're trying to make this dish quickly..
- Chili oil: This is very spicy so if you don't like it spicy, use the milder chunky ra-yu on the right Both have garlic, red chili pepper, and more..
- I had a lot of recipes using 'Shio-Koji Soboro' so I decided to upload this in detail in 'Shio-Koji Soboro'-..