Quick Ground Turkey 🦃 Shepard’s Pie 🥧.
You possibly can prepare food Quick Ground Turkey 🦃 Shepard’s Pie 🥧 using 14 recipe and 12 steps. That is the way you must prepare it.
Ingredients of Quick Ground Turkey 🦃 Shepard’s Pie 🥧
From the cooking food approach anyone require some crucial seasonings. If perhaps at this time there is a thing that’s neglected in that case the effect are not according to your own expectations. To begin, you may create a number of the spices below.
- You must have 2 pounds of ground turkey.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You require 1 of onion, chopped.
- You require 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You must have 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground sage.
- You must have 1/4 teaspoon of thyme leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen OR fresh cut green beans(you can also use frozen peas and carrots, I didn’t have them on hand).
- You need 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- You need of Mashed potatoes, prepared, about 4 servings.
- You need of Olive oil cooking spray.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Step by step for Quick Ground Turkey 🦃 Shepard’s Pie 🥧
For getting ideal results, make sure you keep to the preparing directions by using the examples below Quick Ground Turkey 🦃 Shepard’s Pie 🥧 appropriately
- In a large pot that has been heated with olive oil sauté your ground turkey until almost no pink remains……drain any excess liquid from pot……
- Add your chopped onion and minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes……..
- Now add your black pepper, ground sage and thyme leaves, cook for several more minutes……
- Add your white wine, heat on high heat until wine has been reduced by half……then lower heat to medium / low……
- Add into pot your can of chicken broth and cut green beans, bring to a boil for several minutes…….
- Reduce heat and add in your all purpose flour to pot, stirring until mixture is slightly thickened……remove from heat and set aside…….
- Place your ground turkey mixture into a large baking pan that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray…….
- Now place your prepared mashed potatoes all over ground turkey, spreading to make sure you completely cover the turkey mixture…….
- Now place your shredded cheddar cheese all over mashed potatoes……
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 400 degree oven for 30 minutes or until cheese has fully melted…….
- Let stand for about 10 minutes……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!.
A variation to use with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to give you extra crispy, tasty skins that everybody will eat.
One more thing to try if you would like get fancy: after the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of the insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap a combination back into the skins and return to the oven for an additional 15 minutes prior to the tops are golden brown. Lunch inside of it!
Here we are at Quick Ground Turkey 🦃 Shepard’s Pie 🥧, how do you cook making use of the recipe above? If you’ve not felt the good thing about these results, you can add the creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com