Basil chicken- quick and yum. Hey there absolutely everyone, on this occasion I’m going to have with you Basil chicken- quick and yum tested recipes which were extremely simple to make. Minced Basil Chicken is rich in taste and quite easy to cook at the same time. Let's quickly talk about Thai basil… There are three main types of basil used in Thai cooking: Thai sweet basil (ใบโหระพา bai horapa Really quick and super tasty. Love basil chicken just brought all ingredients and can not wait to start cooking quick simple and tasty nice one.
Thai basil Chicken is a very famous and delicious chicken recipe. Basil chicken is very easy and quick to make. So try this very delicious yet easy Thai basi. You can have Basil chicken- quick and yum using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basil chicken- quick and yum
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken small boneless pieces.
- You need 6 – 7 cloves of garlic crushed.
- You need 2 – 3 of green chillies slit.
- It’s 8 – 10 of shallots chopped/crushed.
- You need 1 – 2 teaspoons of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of basil leaves.
- You need to taste of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lime juice.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of sugar.
A Healthy,Quick & Delicious Thai Basil Chicken for the whole family. This recipe is always a big hit with the family! It's also quite easy to make. This simple chicken dish is a great example, I slightly modified it to make it lighter, and plan on adding some vegetables to the mix Yum!
Basil chicken- quick and yum step by step
- Heat oil in a non stick pan and fry the crushed garlic cloves and green chillies until golden brown..
- To this add the shallots and saute until the color fades. Add one teaspoon soy sauce, salt and the chicken pieces and mix well. Cook with the lid closed for about 5-10 minutes,stirring occasionally. Add a splash of water, if it gets dry just so that it cooks easily..
- Once the chicken is cooked, add the tomato sauce and taste now..
- Time to balance the flavors- add additional salt, some pepper, the second teaspoon of soy sauce if required and some sugar to get it all in sync..
- Now, just add the basil leaves and squeeze the lime into the mixture. The basil leaves should just get blanched and should not overcook..
- Serve hot. Goes with fried rice, roti or any flat bread and even as a starter..
I'm pinning it for later. 🙂. These basil chicken lettuce wraps are simple to prepare and super light. It's so quick to whip up Yes and yes!!! It's so quick to whip up, budget-friendly, and SO GOOD! Guys, I get to share yet another cookbook recipe today!