ULTIMATE loaded baked potato soup. Potatoes and soup define comfort food for me (and pasta and cheese too!), so when you combine them together, it's like comfort food heaven! The best part about this recipe? It comes together fast, it's easy, yet is so full of yummy baked potato goodness.
Loaded Baked Potato Soup for Crockpot. Loaded baked potato soup recipe is one of my very favorites! When it is cold outside slow cooker soups are just what is needed to stay warm inside. You could cook ULTIMATE loaded baked potato soup using 9 recipe and 6 steps. This it is best to prepare it.
Ingredients of ULTIMATE loaded baked potato soup
Inside the preparing food method you actually require some vital seasonings. If perhaps at this time there can be something that may be ignored and then the end result is definately not as per ones expectations. To start out, you may prepare many of the seasonings below.
- You need 8 slice of bacon cooked and crumbled (reserve some for garnish).
- You must have 11 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- You must have 7 cup of milk.
- Prepare 6-8 of baked potatoes(depending on size) peeled and diced.
- You must have 4 of green onions chopped.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar (and additional for garnish).
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper (to taste).
This is the ultimate loaded baked potato soup recipe! It is loaded with tender, diced potatoes in a creamy soup broth that is thick and chunky. A classic baking potato is the russet, which is one of the most starch-filled in the world of spuds. That starch is released as the potatoes cook in the broth, becoming part of the underpinning of a rich, thick soup.
Step by step of ULTIMATE loaded baked potato soup
To receive excellent results, you should follow the baking guidance having the following ULTIMATE loaded baked potato soup effectively
- In large pot: melt butter over medium heat and whisk in flour. Let cook for few minutes.
- Add milk 1 cup at a time until all 7 cups added. (Continue whisking).
- Continue whisking milk until thickens..
- Once thick. Add your potatoes and stir. Mash some of the potatoes with the back of the spoon against the sides of the pot to add different textures..
- Reduce heat to low and stir in the sour cream, bacon and cheese..
- Serve immediately with chopped green onions, bacon crumbles and shredded cheese.
What, for example, could be better than the ultimate comfort food—a freshly baked potato. An easy and delicious creamy potato soup recipe that can be made in just one pot! Loaded with bacon and creamy potato goodness, this is a favorite comfort food in my. I knew I had to hide a vegetable in this soup to bulk it up without added calories. My first attempt was parsnips, but the flavor was too overwhelming.
An alternative to utilise with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins that anybody will eat.
Another thing to try if you wish to get fancy: as soon as the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap lots of people back into the skins and return towards the oven for an additional 15 minutes before the tops are golden brown. A meal in itself!
Back to ULTIMATE loaded baked potato soup, how does one cook while using the recipe above? If you’ve not felt the best thing about these results, you can include your own personal creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com