Tom Yum Soup. Greetings absolutely everyone, on this occasion I am going to write about for you Tom Yum Soup tasty recipes which were rather all to easy to make. Tom yum or tom yam is a type of hot and sour Thai soup, usually cooked with shrimp (prawn). Tom yum has its origin in Thailand. The words "tom yam" are derived from two Thai words.
In this Thai tom yum soup recipe (ต้มยำกุ้ง) you'll This recipe is for local Thai street food style tom yum soup – it's not the fancy kind – but follow this recipe for the authentic taste you'll find in Thailand. Tom Yum Soup – Easy To Make Homemade Vegetarian Thai Soup Recipe By Ruchi Bharani. Thai Food Recipes: Thai Recipes: Food: Tom Yum Goong Soup One Of My Favorite Soup Recipes. You can have Tom Yum Soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tom Yum Soup
- It’s 1/2 litre of chicken stock.
- You need 5-6 of kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 2 stalks of lemongrass (only the white part to be used).
- Prepare 1 inch of galangal (Thai ginger), sliced.
- It’s 2 of green chilies.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of , tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of mushroom, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of prawns / shrimps, cleaned & deveined.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of juice of 1/2 lime.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of coriander leaves to garnish.
Tom Yum Soup. featured in Immunity-Boosting Foods. This truly authentic Tom Yum Soup Recipe is straight from our travels to Southeast Asia this summer. Often called Thai Hot and Sour Soup, it's bold and perky with a pop of spicy heat. This Thai tom yum soup will stay on your family favorite list forever.
Tom Yum Soup instructions
- Bring the stock to a boil. Then add the kaffir lime leaves, galangal and lemongrass. Simmer on a low flame for 7-8 minutes..
- Add rest of the ingredients (except lime juice & coriander leaves). Simmer further for 3-5 minutes..
- Drizzle lime juice. Garnish with coriander leaves & serve as a light meal..
It's made with shrimp, chicken At first sip of this Thai tom yum soup, you'll be overcome by the intoxicating flavors of lemongrass. Tom Yum Soup contains sour and spicy flavors derived from traditional Thai and Laotian cooking. This soup can be found in every Thai restaurant, no matter how small or large, and is enjoyed by everyone, no matter how young or old. Classic tom yum soup with all the hot sour flavours you'd expect. Packed with herbs, spices and To serve, pour the soup into two bowls and top up with the hot stock.