Thai Tom Yum Soup with Prawns. Hi anyone, at this juncture I may reveal to you Thai Tom Yum Soup with Prawns quality recipes that happens to be incredibly easy make.
You can have Thai Tom Yum Soup with Prawns using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Tom Yum Soup with Prawns
- You need 1 litre of chicken stock.
- It’s 7-8 of kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 2 of " galangal (Thai ginger), sliced.
- You need 2 stalks of lemongrass, each sliced into four.
- Prepare 2 of green chilies, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp. of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mushroom, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of prawns, cleaned and deveined.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s of juice of 1 lemon.
- It’s of coriander leaves to garnish.
Thai Tom Yum Soup with Prawns instructions
- Bring the stock to a boil. Add the kaffir lime leaves, sliced galangal and lemongrass and simmer on low flame for 8 minutes..
- Add the mushroom, prawns, salt, red chilli powder, green chillies, tomato paste and tomato sauce and simmer further for 3-5 minutes..
- Add lemon juice and simmer for a minute. Serve, garnished with coriander leaves..