Fiery Tom Yum Kung Spaghetti. Hello everybody, at this juncture I am going to discuss at hand Fiery Tom Yum Kung Spaghetti cooking which are pretty uncomplicated to make.
You can have Fiery Tom Yum Kung Spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fiery Tom Yum Kung Spaghetti
- You need 2 of servings Spaghetti.
- Prepare 100 g of Prawns.
- You need 1/2 of Onion *thinly sliced.
- Prepare 150 g of Shimeji *OR other Asian Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s of Coriander Leaves for topping.
- It’s of <Sauce>.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Tom Yam Paste.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Soy Sauce OR Fish Sauce.
Fiery Tom Yum Kung Spaghetti instructions
- Start cooking Spaghetti in boiling salted water according to the instruction..
- Thinly slice Onion. Cut off the bottom of Shimeji and tear into smaller pieces. In a small bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over medium high heat, cook Eggs as you like them (*e.g. scrambled or fried) and transfer to a plate. Cook Onion and Shimeji until the onion is cooked, then add Prawns..
- Add the sauce and stir to combine. Then add the cooked Spaghetti and mix well..
- Place cooked Egg on top and sprinkle with Coriander Leaves..