Tom Yum Fried Chicken. Howdy every person, on this occasion I most certainly will reveal along Tom Yum Fried Chicken quality recipes that happens to be fairly simple to make.
You can have Tom Yum Fried Chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tom Yum Fried Chicken
- You need 300 g of Chicken Thigh OR Breast Fillets.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Potato Starch Flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Plain Flour.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- You need of <Marinade>.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Fish Sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Tom Yum Paste *add more if you like it really spicy.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Lemon Juice.
Tom Yum Fried Chicken instructions
- In a bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients. Cut Chicken Fillets into 3-4cm size pieces and add to the marinade, massage, and set aside for 15 minutes at the room temperature..
- In a separate bowl, combine Potato Starch Flour and Plain Flour. Coat the chicken pieces with the flour mixture..
- Heat Oil, deep enough to cover chicken, to 170ºC and cook chicken until golden. Take them out and lay them on a rack to drain the oil..
- Serve with freshly cooked rice and salad..