Candil/Sweet Potato Dumpling.
You’re able to prepare dinner Candil/Sweet Potato Dumpling using 13 recipe and 10 steps. That is the way you have to prepare it.
Ingredients of Candil/Sweet Potato Dumpling
In the cooking food practice a person need some vital seasonings. If right now there is one area that is definitely forgotten in that case the results is definately not relative to the expectations. To begin with, you’ll be able to create a number of the seasonings below.
- You need of Dumpling.
- It’s 1 kg of Sweet Potato.
- You need 50 gr of Tapioca.
- Prepare 3 L of Water.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You must have of Syrup.
- You must have 150 gr of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Pandan Paste or 2 Pandan Leafs.
- You need 750 ml of Water.
- You need of Dressing.
- It’s 150 ml of Water.
- You require 50 gr of Brown Sugar/Castor Sugar.
- You must have 2 Tbsp of Coconut Milk or Condensed Milk.
Step by step of Candil/Sweet Potato Dumpling
To get great results, please keep to the cooking information having the following Candil/Sweet Potato Dumpling properly
- Cook the sweet potato until tender (bake, steam, or boil).
- Mash it until smooth.
- Add and mix the mashed potato with a tapioca until not sticky.
- Make a 1cm ball shape from the dough.
- Boil a water and add a salt.
- Boil the dumpling until it float and drain it.
- Boil the syrup water then add sugar and pandan. Boil for 5 minute.
- Add the dumpling to the syrup *optional, let it sit overnight in refrigerator for a better flavour (can be stored in refrigerator for 4-5 days).
- Boil the dressing water then add sugar, stir until smooth. Then add a coconut milk or condensed milk.
- Serve the dumpling with the dressing hot or with an ice.
A variation to utilise with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins that everyone will eat.
Yet another thing to try if you want to get fancy: as soon as the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out the insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap many people into the skins and return to your oven for an additional 15 minutes up until the tops are golden brown. An evening meal inside of it!
Back in Candil/Sweet Potato Dumpling, come to a decision cook with all the recipe above? If you have not felt factor about these results, contain your special creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com