Loaded "Baked Potato" Casserole.
You’ll be able to cook food Loaded "Baked Potato" Casserole using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. This you should prepare food it.
Ingredients of Loaded "Baked Potato" Casserole
Inside the cooking course of action anyone might need some significant seasonings. In case right now there is something that may be ignored subsequently the actual result are not as outlined by your own expectations. To start out, you are able to get ready a lot of the spices below.
- It’s 2-12 oz bags of frozen cauliflower florets.
- You need 1/3 c of low-sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1/4 c of sour cream.
- You must have 1-1 oz of packet ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 bag (12 oz) of frozen broccoli florets.
- You need 1 c of diced ham.
- You must have 1 c of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You require 1/2 c of fresh chives, chopped.
- You need 5 slices of turkey bacon, cooked and chopped.
Guidelines for Loaded "Baked Potato" Casserole
To have excellent final results, remember to go through food preparation guidelines having the examples below Loaded "Baked Potato" Casserole appropriately
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray..
- Microwave both bags of cauliflower according to package. Drain and place in large bowl..
- Add in broth, sour cream, seasoning, salt and pepper. Combine well with either an immersion blender or potato masher..
- Microwave boccoli according to the package. Drain..
- Fold broccoli, ham, 1/2 c cheese and 1/4 c chives into the cauliflower mixture. Pour mixture into baking dish..
- Bake 20 min. Top casserole with bacon, remaining cheese and chives. Bake 7-8 min. until cheese melts..
An alternative to try with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with some butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to offer extra crispy, tasty skins that everyone will eat.
One other thing try if you would like get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop your insides, mix by using a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mix into the skins and return to your oven for one more 15 minutes prior to the tops are golden brown. A meal alone!
In to Loaded "Baked Potato" Casserole, how should you cook together with the recipe above? If you haven’t felt the advantage of these results, contain your own private creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com