Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes. Twice-Baked Loaded Potatoes. featured in How To Cook Perfect Potatoes. Transfer potatoes to a cutting board, and cut in half. Twice Baked Potato Casserole is the ultimate comfort food recipe!
Baked potatoes are always a big hit and these Fully Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes are no exception! This make-ahead twice baked potato recipe is a dinner win! My Fully Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes were inspired by the classic loaded baked potato. You could make meals Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes using 14 recipe and 8 steps. This is how you must make meals it.
Ingredients of Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes
In the cooking food method an individual might need some essential seasonings. If presently there are some things that may be forgotten in that case the result are not as outlined by your expectations. To begin, you possibly can make a few of the seasonings below.
- You require 12-15 of whole potatoes.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You require of Seasoning salt.
- You must have of Garlic salt.
- You require 1 of medium onion chopped.
- It’s Half of stick butter.
- You require 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped green onion.
- You require of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare Half of cup grated parmesan.
- You need Half of cup milk.
- You must have 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 lb of bacon crumbled.
Potatoes are one of the great comfort foods, especially when stuffed with a satisfying mixture of lean ground beef and broccoli florets plus reduced-fat sour cream and Cheddar cheese. My husband is a meat and potatoes guy, so I try new combinations for variety. In this dish, twice-baked potatoes and potato skins make a scrumptious casserole. —Cyndy Gerken, Naples, Florida. Have your ever twice baked potatoes…dessert style?
Guidance for Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes
To have fantastic final results, you need to adhere to the preparing information with the following Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes accurately
- Preheat oven to 425°. Wash potatoes and poke holes with toothpick, knife, or fork. Coat thoroughly with oil and season the outsides to taste with seasoning salt or desired spices. Bake in the oven for 45 mins. Or until tender. (I also added grated parmesan this time.).
- Remove from oven and let cool until you can handle the potatoes. Reduce oven temperature to 375°. Slice potatoes into halves and lay them side by side on the cookie sheet or baking pan..
- Scoop out the middles into a mixing bowl, careful to leave enough on the sides as not to break the little "boats" or skins. Season the insides if desired with preferred seasonings. Set aside..
- Add the cheeses, (setting aside a little to top with later) chopped onion, sour cream, milk, and butter to the potato middles. Smash everything down and mix together thoroughly with a fork..
- Add spices to desired taste and chopped green onion. Here is where I also sometimes add in 1/3 cup of the crumbled bacon as well..
- Beat with mixer on high until desired texture is achieved. Sometimes I like to leave it a little chunky other times I make it more smooth amd creamy. Depends on my mood and company..
- Using a spoon, scoop mixture into potato boat halves. (About a half cup in each.) Line up side by side to support each other..
- Top with remaining bacon crumbles, shredded cheese, and if desired chopped green onion. Bake in oven at 375° for 30-40 mins or until cheese begins to brown around the edges. Enjoy!.
Scrub potatoes; rinse and pat dry with paper towels. Coat potatoes with cooking spray; pierce potatoes with a fork. The loaded twice baked potato casserole is all of your favorite baked potato toppings in one easy to prepare dish. A cheesy potato casserole, made with potatoes that are baked twice, and including all my favorite loaded baked potato ingredients – bacon, butter, sour cream, cheddar To make it even easier, plan this recipe to follow that steak and baked potato supper, baking extra potatoes just for this casserole. Twice-baked potatoes prepped in the oven and finished on the grill get pilled high and are stippled with fillings: extra-sharp cheddar, peppered bacon and chives.
A variation to use with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with some butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that everyone will eat.
One other thing to try if you’d like to get fancy: after the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap lots of people into the skins and return on the oven for one more 15 minutes till the tops are golden brown. Dinner alone!
To Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes, how do you cook when using the recipe above? If you have not felt the best thing about these results, you can your individual creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com