Yum Nue Yang (Thai Beef Salad). Hey everyone, on this occasion I may publish at hand Yum Nue Yang (Thai Beef Salad) dishes which have been pretty straightforward to make.
You can cook Yum Nue Yang (Thai Beef Salad) using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yum Nue Yang (Thai Beef Salad)
- It’s of Ingredients.
- You need 150 g of beef strip loin.
- You need 1 stalk of celery (chopped roughly).
- You need 1 of spring onion (chopped roughly).
- Prepare 1 of tomato (large chunks).
- Prepare 1/2 of cucumber (sliced diagonally).
- You need 1 of onion (core removed, chopped into chunks).
- It’s of Marinade for Beef.
- You need 1 clove of garlic (crushed and sliced).
- It’s 1 of Thai chilli (sliced).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of palm sugar paste.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of white pepper.
- You need of Salad dressing (Nam Yum Sauce).
- Prepare 4 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of palm sugar / sugar.
- It’s 2 pieces of Thai chilli (chopped).
- You need 1 of coriander root and leaves.
Yum Nue Yang (Thai Beef Salad) instructions
- Marinate beef and set aside for as long as you can (30 min to 4 hours for lean cuts, up to 12 hours for marbled meat)..
- Chop vegetables and mix into salad bowl..
- Grill the beef to medium rare.
- Mix everything together and present.
- Enjoy :).