Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes. This recipe features the best of two classics—baked potatoes and shepherd's pie. Serve with a green salad, and satisfaction is guaranteed even for those with the heartiest appetites. All the classic flavors but easier and so adorable!
Shepherds Pie Stuffed Potatoes recipe: So easy, but so delicious. Fry onion, garlic, beef, salt & pepper, until beef is no longer pink. This hearty meat and potato dish can be made using ingredients you probably already have in your pantry! It is easy to make meals Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes using 9 recipe and 14 steps. Here is how it’s best to cook food it.
Ingredients of Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes
Within the preparing food method an individual require some important seasonings. If perhaps at this time there is something that is ignored and then the end result will never be in accordance with ones expectations. To begin with, you possibly can put together a number of the spices below.
- Prepare 3 of large baking potatoes.
- You must have 2 tbsp of low fat cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of half/half or milk.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef/turkey.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen carrots and peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Campbell's pot roast sauce.
- Prepare of Finely shredded cheddar/jack for topping.
A colorful take on classic shepherd's pie with lentils, vegetables, and a fluffy sweet potato topping. Melt half the butter in a non-stick pan. These baked potatoes take a simple shepherd's pie and transform it into a one-dish wonder. After tasting the gooey, cheesy, beef stuffed potatoes, you'll.
Step by step of Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes
To receive perfect results, make sure you go through cooking information by using the next Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes appropriately
- Bake potatoes at 450 for 1 hr let cool briefly then slice in 1/2.
- Scoop out the middles don't go down to the skin you want a shell for filling.
- Take your potato insides and add to a blender, add tbsp of butter.
- Parmesan cheese.
- Cream cheese.
- 2 tbsp of half & half, remember to scrape down the sides for even combination.
- Cook ground meat this is a copper pot no extra oil needed. I'm using this tool to break up the ground beef as evenly as possible.
- Add in frozen peas and carrots.
- I'm using 1/2 cup of this sauce for the meat filling it has all the seasonings you'll need..
- Fill potato shell up with meat filling. I'm weighing mine. It held 4.5 ounces of filling.
- Place mashed potatoes in a piping bag and pipe on top of your stuffed potatoes.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes then top with shredded cheese. I used 1/2 serving on my potato it was enough.
- Here is my dinner I'm having it with a small serving of beet and kale salad.
- Here was the calorie and macro breakdown for this meal.
This shepherd's pot pie is a beautiful marriage between shepherd's pie and veggie pot pie. Spoon the mashed potatoes evenly over the top. Sprinkle with the chopped chives, if desired, and serve hot. Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Potatoes– so good and so easy! Next time don't need to put the potato filling in a bag, just dump it on top.
A variation to test with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a bit of butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to offer extra crispy, tasty skins that anyone will eat.
Another thing to try if you would like get fancy: once the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of the insides, mix by using a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mixture back into the skins and return on the oven for someone else 15 minutes prior to the tops are golden brown. Meals alone!
In to Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes, how do you cook making use of recipe above? If you have not felt the beauty with these results, it’s fine to use your own private creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com