Tricia's Potato Soup.
You’re able to create Tricia's Potato Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. That is the way it is best to prepare dinner it.
Ingredients of Tricia's Potato Soup
Within the food preparation procedure an individual might need some vital seasonings. If perhaps right now there are some things that is certainly forgotten then the result will never be relative to the expectations. To start out, it is possible to put together a lot of the seasonings below.
- It’s 1 lb of bacon chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of shredded carrots.
- You must have 1 bunch of green onions chopped.
- You require 10 ounces of goat cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- You require 1 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 5 of medium potatoes peeled and chopped.
Guidance of Tricia's Potato Soup
To acquire best benefits, you should adhere to the preparing guidelines along with the following Tricia's Potato Soup appropriately
- Cook chopped bacon until crispy and drain on a paper towel reserving 2 tbls of bacon grease.
- Add reserved bacon grease, potatoes, and butter to medium pot. Cover potatoes with water. Cover with lid and cook on medium low heat for 1 hour..
- Add rest of incredients and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Stir and serve..
An alternative to try with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to offer you extra crispy, tasty skins that everybody will eat.
One other thing try if you want to get fancy: as soon as the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of the insides, mix using a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mix back into the skins and return to the oven for an additional 15 minutes before the tops are golden brown. Meals in itself!
To Tricia's Potato Soup, how would you cook while using the recipe above? If you haven’t felt the nice thing about these results, it’s fine to use your personal creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com