Simple Side dishes: sweet potato ribbons with garlic spinach.
You are able to create Simple Side dishes: sweet potato ribbons with garlic spinach using 10 recipe and 10 steps. Here’s how you’ll want to prepare dinner it.
Ingredients of Simple Side dishes: sweet potato ribbons with garlic spinach
Inside preparing process you might need some important seasonings. If perhaps now there can be something that is definitely overlooked after that the effect are not relative to the expectations. To commence, it is possible to create some of the spices below.
- You require of Sweet potato.
- You require 12 oz of sweet potato ribbons.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- You must have 4-5 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2-3 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- You must have of Spinach:.
- You need 1 bag (6 oz) of baby spinach.
- You need 4-6 cloves of garlic, coarsely chopped.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Guidance for Simple Side dishes: sweet potato ribbons with garlic spinach
To receive perfect results, remember to adhere to the preparing guidance using the subsequent Simple Side dishes: sweet potato ribbons with garlic spinach the right way
- Preheat oven to 425 F..
- Put the sweet potato ribbons in a big bowl. Add the honey, oil cinnamon, salt and pepper to the ribbons and mix well..
- Put a greased aluminum foil over a baking dish/pan ams add the ribbons to it..
- Place the baking dish/tray into the oven and bake for 35 minutes. You may want to check it every 10 minutes and stir a bit so that the top layer will not be overcooked while the lower layer is still undercooked. (Oven differs so you can adjust the cooking time depending on the texture you like.).
- While baking the ribbons, add oil to a large skillet over medium high heat..
- Add garlic to the skillet once the oil is heated..
- Cook for 2 minutes or until garlic starts to turn brown. Turn off heat..
- Add spinach to the skillet and remove from heat. Keep stirring until wilted..
- Season with salt and pepper (you can also add some lemon juice if there is some left)..
- Serve with your favourite entrees 😀 (they go well with fish, poultry, steak, etc).
A variation to attempt with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a bit of butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that anyone will eat.
One other thing try if you need to get fancy: in the event the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out the insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap many people back into the skins and return towards the oven for another 15 minutes before tops are golden brown. Meals inside of it!
Here we are at Simple Side dishes: sweet potato ribbons with garlic spinach, just how do you cook when using the recipe above? If you haven’t felt the nice thing about these results, it’s fine to use your own creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com