Tom Yum Seafood. Hey every body, on this occasion I’m able to discuss in your wallet Tom Yum Seafood dishes that happens to be fairly simple to make.
You can have Tom Yum Seafood using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tom Yum Seafood
- It’s 300 g of shrimp.
- You need 1 of squid (cut like a ring).
- Prepare 200 g of oyster mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of shallot (sliced).
- You need 1 of galangal (cut thin round).
- It’s 2 of lemongrass (bottom half and pounded).
- It’s 2 of kaffir lime leaves (tear).
- It’s 2 of Coriander roots (clean and pounded).
- You need of Coriander leaf (garnish).
- You need 3 tbsp of lime juice (or more).
- You need 2 tbsp of Tom yum chilli paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare 5 cups of water.
- You need of Cooking oil.
Tom Yum Seafood step by step
- Clean, peel and devein the shrimp. (Don't throw the shell and the head).
- Heat 1 tbsp oil, sauté the shell and the head until it turns red..
- Add 5 cups of water, boil and let it simmer (min. 15 minutes)..
- Remove the shell and the head from the soup..
- Add shallot, galangal, lemongrass, coriander roots and kaffir lime leaves. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add Thai chilli paste, fish sauce, and mushrooms..
- Adjust the soup taste with salt and sugar..
- Add the shrimp and squid. Cook just until done (30 sec-1 minute)..
- Off the heat and add the lime juice. Ready to serve with coriander leaf as the garnish..