Purple Sweet Potato Choc Chips Buns.
You can cook food Purple Sweet Potato Choc Chips Buns using 8 recipe and 7 steps. Here is how you need to make it.
Ingredients of Purple Sweet Potato Choc Chips Buns
Inside food preparation approach you actually require some important seasonings. When at this time there are some things which is neglected next the result will never be as outlined by ones expectations. To start, you may create some of the seasonings below.
- It’s 80 g of purple sweet potato puree.
- You need 240 g of bread flour.
- You must have 130 ml of milk.
- Prepare 20 g of sugar.
- You require 3/4 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 20 g of butter.
- You require 1/3 tsp of salt.
- You must have 80 g of to 100g chocolate chips.
Step by step for Purple Sweet Potato Choc Chips Buns
To get best effects, make sure you go through food preparation instructions together with the next Purple Sweet Potato Choc Chips Buns accurately
- Add milk to bread flour and leave to stand for 20 min or so..
- Boil/ steam sweet potato till soft. Remove skin. Mash and strain through sieve. Measure out 80g and leave to completely cool..
- Add everything except butter and salt into mixer and knead till a rough dough forms. If you notice the dough is dry, add in water tbsp by tbsp (I added 2 tbsp as the potato this round was rather dry)..
- Add in butter and salt. Knead till window pane. Flatten dough gently by hand and add chocolate chips on top. Roll up. Give it a few knead and folds to make sure chocolate are well distributed. Shape into round dough and proof for 1 hour..
- After 1st proof, divide into 60g portions and shape into round doughs. Place into lined baking tray and rest for another hour..
- After second proof, dust it with flour, or egg wash, or do nothing. Bake at 180 deg C for about 25 min. Adjust according to your oven..
- Cool on wire rack before eating..
A variation to utilise with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that everyone will eat.
One more thing to try if you wish to get fancy: when the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out your insides, mix by using a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mixture into the skins and return to your oven for one more 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown. A meal by itself!
In to Purple Sweet Potato Choc Chips Buns, how will you cook aided by the recipe above? If you haven’t felt the beauty with these results, you can add your very own creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com