mince&potato pie. Перевод слова mince, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Mince may refer to: MINCE, an early text editor for CP/M microcomputers. Mincing, a food preparation technique in which food ingredients are finely divided.
Mince definition is – to cut or chop into very small pieces. How to use mince in a sentence. b : to subdivide minutely especially : to damage by cutting up The director minced up the play. Mince definition: Mince is meat which has been cut into very small pieces using a machine. You can actually prepare mince&potato pie using 12 recipe and 11 steps. This is how make sure you create it.
Ingredients of mince&potato pie
In the food preparation course of action anyone need some vital seasonings. If perhaps there is something that may be ignored then the results is definately not as outlined by your expectations. To commence, it is possible to put together a number of the seasonings below.
- You need 2 lb of mince.
- Prepare 4 large of potatos.
- You require 1 can of baby carrots.
- It’s 1 can of garden peas.
- You require 1 large of onion.
- You require 3 of stock oxo.
- You require 2 pinch of herbs.
- Prepare 14 oz of plain flour.
- You need 8 oz of margarine.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 6 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 small of egg.
Marque un vif étonnement, une vive admiration, le mécontentement : Mince ! je me suis encore coupé … Encyclopédie Universelle. Define mince. mince synonyms, mince pronunciation, mince translation, English dictionary definition of mince. cut into very small pieces: mince onions; soften or moderate one's words: mince words. Idioms for mince. not mince words/matters, to speak directly and frankly; be blunt or outspoken: He was angry and didn't mince words. Example sentences from the Web for mince.
Guidance of mince&potato pie
To acquire great success, remember to go through baking guidance having the following mince&potato pie the right way
- add flour,butter,water and salt together,mix until it forms a ball then half the mix and roll both out..
- fold both halfs of pastry in half then half again and refrigerate in separate food bags for 20mins..
- peel and chop potatoes,put on to boil.once boiled,simmer for 15mins.
- light fry mince, chop onion and add to mince.
- take out pastry and re-roll then fold back up and put back in fridge for another 20mins..
- add oxo's and boiling hot water to mince, stir until mixed then add canned carrots and peas and simmer..
- preheat oven to gas mark 5..
- take pastry out of fridge, roll both out big enough to line the pie dish and for the top.place bottom pastry in, add all ingredients then add top pastry..
- whisk egg,brush on top of pastry to glaze..
- put pie in oven gas mark 5 and cook for 50mins or until golden brown..
- once cooked serve with choice of your own food..
Mince the meat and mix in the remaining ingredients. PHRASES: not mince words (or one's words) speak candidly and directly, esp. when criticizing someone or something: a gruff surgeon who does not. MINCE Meaning: "to chop (meat, herbs, onions, etc.) in little pieces," from Old French mincier "make into small… Definitions of mince from WordNet. Try our recipes using beef, pork, lamb, healthy turkey and veggie mince – an affordable and filling ingredient for lasagnas, meatballs, pies or burgers. There's more to mince than shepherd's pie.
A variation to try with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a bit of butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins that anyone will eat.
One more thing to try if you need to get fancy: as soon as the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop your insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mixture into the skins and return for the oven for one more 15 minutes before the tops are golden brown. Dinner by itself!
In to mince&potato pie, how to cook with the recipe above? If you haven’t felt the best thing about these results, it is possible to your own personal creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com