Baked River Prawn And Spaghetti With Tom Yum And Coconut Milk. Hello there most people, on this occasion Most definitely i’ll promote on hand Baked River Prawn And Spaghetti With Tom Yum And Coconut Milk quality recipes which have been highly straightforward make.
You can cook Baked River Prawn And Spaghetti With Tom Yum And Coconut Milk using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked River Prawn And Spaghetti With Tom Yum And Coconut Milk
- It’s of pounded ingredients.
- Prepare 8 of shallot And 6 garlic.
- Prepare 2 inches of galangal.
- You need 6 of small kafir leaf.
- Prepare 4 of coriander roots.
- You need 3 of small deseeded Chili pepper.
- You need of stock mixture.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Anchovies granules with 350 ml water mixture.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tom yum paste.
- It’s 6 tbsp of coconut milk.
- You need of seafood option.
- Prepare 2 of River Prawn lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare of seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 4 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s of pasta.
- You need of Angel Hair for 2 persons.
- You need of garnish.
- You need 6 of Kafir lime leaf.
- Prepare 4 of small red Chili pepper.
Baked River Prawn And Spaghetti With Tom Yum And Coconut Milk step by step
- Trim the legs then cut back shell first with scissor.
- Then Cut the front with scissor then use the knife and chop into half, lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the pounded ingredients with the Tom yum paste, spread the tomato on baking tray then river Prawn, spread generously the mixture into River Prawn.
- Mix the balance of the paste mixture with the stock then pour onto the baking tray, (avoid the river prawn) then drizzle 6 tbsp of the coconut milk and bake it at 180 for 30 minutes at the (lower rack so the sauce will not dry up) till it’s bubbling hot.
- Once ready, Remove the cooked River Prawn aside, add the Cooked the spaghetti onto the baking tray and mix well with the sauce and drizzle with the fish sauce and lime juice (more or less depending on your preference) then garnish with some kaffir lime leaves and fresh small red Chili pepper then TOP with the river Prawn and serve immediately..
- My Own Fusion, Baked River Prawn And Spaghetti In Tom Yum And Coconut Milk.