Sweet Potato, Caramelised Onion & Feta Fritter.
You’ll be able to grill Sweet Potato, Caramelised Onion & Feta Fritter using 18 recipe and 11 steps. That is the way you’ll want to cook food it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato, Caramelised Onion & Feta Fritter
Inside cooking approach people take some vital seasonings. In the event that there can be something that is certainly forgotten about then the effect won’t be in accordance with your expectations. To start out, you possibly can make a lot of the spices below.
- Prepare 500 gram of sweet potato peeled an cut into cubes.
- You must have 1/2 cup of spinach chopped.
- It’s 300 grm of onion finely sliced.
- You require 200 grm of feta cheese cubed.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of parmesan cheese grated.
- You must have 1& 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 & 1/2+1 & 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You must have 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You must have of Ingridients to whisk together with a balloon whisk.
- You require 8 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You must have 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You require 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- You require 3/4 tsp of mustard powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- You must have 1/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- You must have to taste of salt.
Guidelines for Sweet Potato, Caramelised Onion & Feta Fritter
To receive great final results, make sure you follow the food preparation recommendations with the subsequent Sweet Potato, Caramelised Onion & Feta Fritter effectively
- In a nonstick ovenproof skillet heat 1&1/2 tsp oil on a low flame..
- Add sliced onions and saute until soft and brown.
- Add garlic and saute for another 2 minutes.Remove and keep aside.
- In the same skillet add the diced sweet potato and 1/2 tsp salt..
- Saute until the potatoes are tender and slightly roasted.Remove and keep aside..
- To the whisked eggs add caramalized onions, sweet potatoes,feta cheese cubes spinach and parmesan cheese.Mix until well combined..
- In the same skillet, heat the remaining oil on low heat.When the skillet is hot, add the egg and sweet potato mixture..
- Cover and let cook on low flame until the sides are just set but the top of the egg mixture is still runny..
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree centigrade.
- Place the skillet in the oven and bake for25 -30 minutes until the top is golden brown and a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean..
- Remove the skillet and place on a wire rack to cool completely before slicing and serving..
A variation to attempt with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a little butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins that everybody will eat.
One more thing to try if you want to get fancy: as soon as the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix having a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mixture back into the skins and return towards oven for an additional pair 15 minutes prior to the tops are golden brown. Dinner inside of it!
Time for Sweet Potato, Caramelised Onion & Feta Fritter, how will you cook with all the recipe above? If you haven’t felt the beauty with these results, you are able to your special creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com