Yum! Sweet and Sour Pork Style Meatballs in Sweet Vinegar Ankake Sauce. Hiya all people, on this occasion Most definitely i’ll show together with you Yum! Sweet and Sour Pork Style Meatballs in Sweet Vinegar Ankake Sauce quality recipes which were incredibly easy make.
You can have Yum! Sweet and Sour Pork Style Meatballs in Sweet Vinegar Ankake Sauce using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yum! Sweet and Sour Pork Style Meatballs in Sweet Vinegar Ankake Sauce
- Prepare 200 grams of Ground pork.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 3 of shakes Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 large of Onion.
- You need 1/3 of of each Paprika (red and yellow).
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 2 of Green peppers.
- You need of The flavoring ingredients:.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1 of Sesame oil.
Yum! Sweet and Sour Pork Style Meatballs in Sweet Vinegar Ankake Sauce step by step
- Add salt to the ground meat, and knead thoroughly until it sticks together..
- Add ketchup, eggs, pepper, and half of the finely chopped onions to the ground meat. (Leave the other half of the onion as is.).
- Knead thoroughly until it becomes sticky..
- Cut the rest of the onion, paprika, and carrots into easy-to-eat large pieces, cut the green pepper up into small bits, and pre-boil the carrots..
- Stick cooking chopsticks into a pot of oil, and boil until it bubbles..
- Roll the meat from step 3 into little balls and drop into the oil. Fry them over medium heat..
- If you move them around with the cooking chopsticks from time to time, they will gradually float to the surface..
- Once they have all surfaced, turn up to strong heat and fry a little more..
- Drain the grease..
- Mix all of the seasoning ingredients together. (Don't worry if the flour sauce doesn't dissolve completely). Tip Increase the amount of ingredients for those of you who like lots of sauce!.
- Add sesame oil to a pre-heated pan, and sauté all of the vegetables from step 4 aside from the green peppers over strong heat..
- Once the vegetables have wilted a little, add in the meatballs from step 9, and lightly mix together..
- Add the flavoring from step 10 after giving it a quick stir, cook over medium heat, and add in the green peppers once it has thickened..
- Serve onto dishes once the sauce has completely thickened..