simple sweet potato pie ver 1.
You can create simple sweet potato pie ver 1 using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. This is one way you ought to make meals it.
Ingredients of simple sweet potato pie ver 1
In the preparing food method you require some significant seasonings. In the event now there is something that may be forgotten in that case the result are not relative to your expectations. To start out, you’ll be able to put together many of the spices below.
- You must have 1 of Sweet potato ( US yams).
- You must have 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You require 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 dash of cinnamon.
- You need 1 of Pie crust.
Step by step of simple sweet potato pie ver 1
To obtain ideal results, make sure you go through cooking recommendations having these simple sweet potato pie ver 1 correctly
- Peel the sweet potato.
- boiled a sweet potato until it's soft.
- cut a sweet potato into smaller chunks then mashed it together.
- As you mash to sweet potato mix in the milk and the butter until it the mixture turns orange.
- Pour into sugar and at the cinnamon and the vanilla extract.
- Mix everything together until it's nice and smooth( use a blender if needed).
- Preheat oven 350ºf.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crusts make sure everything is leveled.
- Bake in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes( until it smells great).
An alternative to attempt with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to provide extra crispy, tasty skins that anybody will eat.
One other thing try if you want to get fancy: in the event the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out your insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mix into the skins and return for the oven for another 15 minutes before the tops are golden brown. Supper inside of it!
Time for simple sweet potato pie ver 1, come to a decision cook while using the recipe above? If you’ve not felt the advantage with these results, it’s fine to use your creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com