Tuscan Eggplant Pasta. Hey there most people, at this juncture I’m able to have along with you Tuscan Eggplant Pasta formulas that will be extremely an easy task to make.
You can cook Tuscan Eggplant Pasta using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuscan Eggplant Pasta
- You need 1 of eggplant , peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 1 large of shallot, diced.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt & pepper, divided.
- You need 8 oz of Italian Trottole pasta.
- It’s 1 of 24 oz. jar marinara sauce (I used Barilla..yum!).
- It’s 6 oz of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of kalamata olives.
- It’s 4 tbsp of fresh oregano, roughly chopped.
- It’s 5 of sundried tomatoes in oil, chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of freshly grated romano cheese plus extra for topping garnish.
Tuscan Eggplant Pasta instructions
- Peel and cube eggplant. Sprinkle with 1 tsp salt and let it sit for 20 minutes to draw out some of the water. After 20 minutes, pat the eggplant with a paper towel..
- Spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray. Drizzle just a small amount maybe 2 tbsp. over eggplant and use half the salt & pepper. Toss to coat well. Roast the eggplant for 20 to 25 minutes at 375°. Once done, remove from oven and set aside for sauce..
- In a medium pot cook pasta separately. Drain and set aside..
- In a large skillet, add butter and olive oil. Toss in shallots and garlic and over medium high heat saute until shallots are transclucent..
- Add marinara sauce and evaporated milk. Stir well. Stir in remaining ingredients and pasta. Serve warm with freshly grated romano cheese on top..