Balsamic Potato Salad.
It is easy to prepare food Balsamic Potato Salad using 10 recipe and 3 steps. Here is how it is best to prepare a meal it.
Ingredients of Balsamic Potato Salad
Inside preparing process people might need some essential seasonings. When now there is one thing that’s overlooked in that case the results are not as per ones expectations. To start, you can get ready several of the spices below.
- You need 3 pounds of new red mini potatoes.
- You must have 1/2 cup of slivered oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes.
- You need 3 Tbsp of capers.
- It’s 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of sun-dried tomato oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 Tbsp of chopped fresh basil.
Step by step of Balsamic Potato Salad
To acquire ideal benefits, be sure to stick to the cooking instructions together with these Balsamic Potato Salad appropriately
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool; cut into bite size pieces if needed. Place in bowl. Add tomatoes and capers..
- Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, sun-dried tomato oil, mustard, salt and pepper; toss with potato mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with basil..
- Serve and enjoy!.
An alternative to try with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to provide extra crispy, tasty skins which everybody will eat.
Another thing to try if you would like get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap a combination back into the skins and return towards oven for someone else 15 minutes before tops are golden brown. A meal itself!
Returning to Balsamic Potato Salad, how should you cook when using the recipe above? If you’ve not felt the best thing about these results, you can your own private creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com