Roasted Sweet Potato and BBQ Kielbasa – Sheet Pan.
You may prepare Roasted Sweet Potato and BBQ Kielbasa – Sheet Pan using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here’s how make sure you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Sweet Potato and BBQ Kielbasa – Sheet Pan
In the preparing method an individual take some essential seasonings. If there can be something that’s ignored after that the results are not prior to your own expectations. To start with, you possibly can prepare yourself many of the spices below.
- You must have 3 of large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into large cubes.
- You must have 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each salt, pepper, smoked paprika, garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of salt free all purpose seasoning.
- You must have 1 package (12 oz.) of keilbasa sausage, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of your favorite bbq sauce.
- You must have 2-4 dashes of Frank's red hot sauce.
Guidelines for Roasted Sweet Potato and BBQ Kielbasa – Sheet Pan
To receive perfect success, you should stick to the cooking food information together with this Roasted Sweet Potato and BBQ Kielbasa – Sheet Pan effectively
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Place the sweet potato cubes in a large bowl and toss them with the oil and seasonings until all pieces are evenly coated and seasoned. Then spread them out evenly onto the prepared pan..
- Bake for 20 minutes, then remove from the oven and flip them all. Mix the red hot into the bbq. Nestle the sausage slices over the top and brush the sausage lightly with the bbq sauce. Place it back in the oven for another 15 minutes, or until the sweet potatoes are tender. Serve immediately with whatever side items you'd like..
An alternative to utilise with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to give you extra crispy, tasty skins that will eat.
One other thing to try if you wish to get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of the insides, mix that has a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the amalgamation into the skins and return to your oven for the next 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown. An evening meal by itself!
Here we are at Roasted Sweet Potato and BBQ Kielbasa – Sheet Pan, how to cook making use of the recipe above? If you’ve not felt the good thing about these results, it is possible to your own private creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com